The 2023 INA Membership Conference Endowment will give away two (2) full conference registrations to INA members who have never been to conference before. One will go to a caregiver member (Childcare Professional, Support Group, Newborn Care Specialists) and one will go to a business member (Placement Agency, Educator, Business Staff, Industry Service Provider, Online Recruiting Platforms, and Premium Members)
Applications will be open now through September 18, 2022 (11:59 PM US EST)
Eligibility and Requirements
- Current full INA Member
- Never attended an INA Conference before
- Fill out the Endowment Application completely, correctly by the deadline
- Winners will need to provide transportation and lodging on their own. Conference hotel information will be announced September 1.
- The INA Conference Endowment is not transferable.
- Those not eligible for the INA Endowment include:
- Anyone who has attended an INA Conference in the past
- Conference presenters and sponsors who receive complimentary registration
- Answers should be submitted through the Endowment Application by September 18, 2022
- Complete all three (3) sections of the form.
- 1: General Information about you.
- 2: Trivia Questions. The trivia question answers can be found on the INA Websites, www.nanny.org or email@example.com.
- 3: Answer the two personal essay questions. The essay questions must be between 10-15 sentences each and applicants are encouraged to use spelling and grammar checks.
Endowment Selection Process
When the applicant has completed all steps correctly, their name will be inputted into an online randomized selection program. And one applicant from each category will be selected. Those who have been chosen for the 2023 Conference Endowment on a special Facebook Live the day of September 19, 2022 and emailed instructions after that live event.