Ryan Jordan is the founder and CEO of the award-winning nationwide agency Educated Nannies and the sister brand Educated Newborn Care Specialists located in Los Angeles. She also hosts The Educated Mama podcast and she consults with parents and nannies. Ryan has over twenty-five years of experience working with children and families as a childcare expert, teacher, positive discipline educator, nanny, and tutor. She was also featured in the Northwestern Mutual 2020 fall campaign for female entrepreneurs who successfully pivoted during a pandemic.
Ryan earned a multiple-subject teaching credential and a Master of Arts in Education from Pepperdine University. In addition to teaching, Ryan spent more than six years as a teacher and full-time professional nanny for high-profile families in LA. Educated Nannies earned the Red Tricycle Award for Most Helpful Childcare Agency in Los Angeles. Ryan was also featured in the Huffington Post for young entrepreneurs who inspire others, and she was nominated for the LA Business Journal’s Women Making a Difference Award.
In addition to guiding families and consulting, Ryan is happily married and the proud mother to a son and daughter who fill her days with laughter, an abundance of love, and motherhood beautiful messy moments.
Mastering the Match: Challenging clients and why you want to work with them
In the dynamic world of childcare placement, finding the perfect match between nannies and families can be both rewarding and challenging. This seminar delves into the nuances of placing nannies with challenging clients, equipping placement agencies and childcare professionals with the strategies and insights needed to navigate complex family dynamics and ensure successful placements.
- Enhanced understanding of the challenges associated with placing nannies with challenging clients
- Improved communication skills for building positive relationships with both nannies and clients
- Strategies for assessing, matching, and placing nannies with challenging clients effectively
- Techniques for managing boundaries, expectations, and conflicts in challenging placements
- Tools for providing ongoing support and follow-up to ensure successful placements and client satisfaction.